As an EGS partner, you have a voice in the delivery of staffing solutions and what works best for you. A sampling of our nationwide partners include:
- Big Four consulting firm providing IT solutions to the management of oil and gas leases on federal lands.
- Environmental consulting firm serving the construction industry.
- Prime contractors who manage and operate a benchmark federal facility involved in environmental management, national security and secure clean energy.
- An engineering firm that since 1967, has established a reputation with business, industry, and the legal profession for successfully uncovering facts in Metallurgy and Materials Testing, Chemical Analysis, Non-destructive Testing, Forensic and Consulting Engineering, Fire and Explosion Investigations, and Calibration Services. EGS was their small business partner to provide cleared personnel to perform non-destructive testing for the US Department of Navy.
- EGS provides first tier personnel to a woman-owned small business, with a US Department of Energy contract to provide systems, and a full range of hardware and management services. Their team has more than 60 years of combined experience in sales, service, and computer system administration. They pride themselves on delivering the highest-quality services and products to our clients.
- EGS supports a large engineering firm that for more than 25 years, has supported the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) at its Savannah River Site (SRS). They have recently completed construction of the Salt Waste Processing Facility (SWPF) and we provide engineers and technical personnel to support the SWPF.